To fill out and submit your leader forms please click the appropriate button below.
(Due November 15th)
The 4-H PEI program is anchored by the dedicated volunteer leaders guiding our members bringing enthusiasm, knowledge, skills and energy to our program year after year.
You do not need to be an 'expert' to be a 4-H leader; you only need enthusiasm and a desire to make a positive impact in a child's life. Parents, caregivers and community members all play a critical role in volunteering with the program to support our members.
There are more than 280 volunteer 4-H leaders in Prince Edward Island sharing their time and talents to help members "Learn to do by Doing."
4-H Leaders advise and support club members in developing and strengthening skills that encourage our youth grow and become effective leaders in their communities.
At 4-H PEI, we have so many rewarding volunteer opportunities, there is one to suit everyone.
Volunteering with 4-H PEI allows our leaders to:
- make a difference in the lives of youth in the community;
- use & share developed skills and knowledge;
- keep a skill, artisan trade, or craft alive for the next generation;
- create future leaders in the community;
- volunteer with own children, grandchildren or as a family;
- participate in training and skill development opportunities;
- experience personal growth and travel opportunities;
- receive recognition for personal contributions.