One requirement 4-H members need to complete the 4-H year is a Communications Project. The purpose of the 4-H Communications Project is to provide 4-H members with the opportunity to become effective communicators by learning to express themselves in a public setting, thereby gaining experience and self-confidence.
Information for the 4-H PEI Communications Project can be found below:
- 4-H PEI Communications Guide - STEP BY STEP - What You Need To Know!
- 4-H PEI Communications Project Leader - Info Sheet
- 4-H PEI Communications - Chairperson Duties
- 4-H PEI Communications - Rules & Regulations
- 4-H PEI Communications - Score Sheets
All Club Communication events are to be completed by March 31st of the given 4-H year to allow adequate time to prepare for District Communications and Selections Day.